Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

1.19.2005

Headlines!!!

Oh one more thing.


HEADLINES:-
ANGELA SURVIVES HER HISTORY PRESENTATION


At first, Ms Chia couldn't open the file, and I was like, I'm safe, I'M SAVED! Then, just when I was secretly rejocing and pretending to be utterly disappointed, THE DUMB PRESENTATION WORKKKKKED!


I was like, is there a hole to hide myself in?


Of course there wasn't. I knew that perfectly well myself.


So I had to watch Ms Chia walk to the back of the classroom, and I took a deep breath, and started reading from my script word-for-word in the most ABSOLUTELY BORING way. I was so nervous I was looking at my script the entire time I didn't know if anyone had like, snored halfway.


But I SURVIVED!!!! *echos: SURVIVED~SURVIVED~SURVIVED* Soon, everything was like, over and I hurriedly got back to my seat.


Thank goodness it's over. :)


I enjoyed Yiling's presentation loads man. *thumbs up for her* Nice drawings BTW.


See ya :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home