Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

1.03.2005

First day again ~~ ^^

Looks like I'm in the mood to blog again since school has just reopened and there's more things to blog about every day...yes...today was the must anticipated First Day of a new year at school again... (after the long, boring, dreadful holidays that never seemed to end xD) I feel so erm...tall, big, large, enormous (you get the idea), cos I'm now one Sec 2. Muawhahaha. I have all the small tiny little Sec 1s under me. But, erm...most of them seem to be so tall they tower over me -.-''

Can't wait for the new Sec 1s to join into guides :) Then can interact more with them. Now, (b'cos I'm not a PC nor a PSL), I seem to be so distant from them, don't know them much. It's gonna be really weird, all the Sec 1s wearing green badges -.-'' I just keep sticking to the fact that it's the Sec 4s that are wearing green badges. *sings* The world is so different and weird nowdays. I'm now at the second floor. I miss running across the garden or what-so-ever in the middle of the Sec 1 classrooms so I can talk to my classmates in the other side. If I run now, I run into thin air.

Today is only the first day, and the teachers are already scaring me. -.-'' I have this STRONG, STRONG feeling this year is going to be chaotic and hectic and I had better buck up. Pull up my, yucky, icky, dirty, smelly socks before it's too late.

I heard that this year there's some subjects without MYE. WHATTTTTTTTTT?????? MYE is the only exam that can really push me to work really hard for EYE & Streaming. If no MYE, how to compare that I immmmmpppppppproooovedd?

Oh well, there's always CA.

All the teachers are really nice. I really like our form teacher this year - Miss Wan. It's just that it's still have this long way to go if we want to say that "We know each other well". We just seem so distant now. I just hope I didn't start off the first school day THAT badly and gave them this really bad impression. -.-'' After all, first impression counts. :)

I have this feeling school's gonna rock harder this year, and I just can't wait for the campfire. I hope I dance like...ok. Don't want to malu and pai-seh self in front of so many different schools staring at me. Scary...very scary...The Sec 3's are right, we should give our 100% for our dance, it's not even CLOSE to perfection yet.

Hope tomorrow's better. MUCH better. :) See ya :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home