Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

12.06.2004

Eeks! xD

Eeks! Don't stab me. xD I have a million reasons why I didn't blog. So don't stab me. Be it lack of interest or busy schedule, they're valid reasons right? And as many have known, I'm creating skins and submitting them at Blogskins, so busy, oui? However, I decided to get on the blogging spree again, after all, what's a blog for when you let it stone there? xD

I've made a new blogskin. It's from a picture I found at boyis. I TOTALLY fell in love with it the minute I saw it. It reminded me sooo much of a person that I was like...I NEED to save this thing man. xD I wanted to settle for a simple layout, so here it is.

My goal is to make this entire post really long xD What have I been up to? Basically:

1) Campfire Preparations. Oh yes, the Sec 2 dance. xD I mean it's like in February, the campfire? That's pretty early compared to this year, in July. We're not exactly slogging out for the dance, in fact in most meetings most of us are chatting, running around, and staring into space...*Shhhhhh...don't tell anyone* xD I mean, my brain isn't exactly the dance material, it doesn't pop out a dance step when I tell it to. It's no point forcing me. I've never watched MTV channel more than 5 mins throughout my entire life. xD And I just starting listening to songs while studying THIS YEAR. See the seriousness of the problem? xD

2) Holiday Homework. Well, this doesn't exactly take much of my time, considering how lazy I am and how much time I spend on the computer. I have loads more to do...and I plan to finish it by this week, yepps. No more laziness or I'll burn the midnight oil on the start of school eve. xD

3) Maple Story. What is this thing, you may ask. Well this thing is a game. A fabulous, addictive game. I'm getting really addicted. Mich introduced this to me like, a few days ago, and I'M COMPLETELY, UTTERLY ADDICTED. When I sit down for a rest and stare into space, or even when I close my eyes, I picture myself in this forest killing all the slimes and stumps. -.- Save me before it gets worse.

4) Blogskins. I said it earlier in this post, didn't I? xD Blogskins. My target was to make one per day, but I guess now it's one per 2-3 days o.0 My laziness bugs me.

That's about all I'm up to. Other times I'm just strolling around, staring into space, and hogging the computer, tv and phone. Do I exist only or do I live? LOL. I must stop wasting all my time before holidays end and school begins and etc etc etc. Or I'll be really behind others. So maybe I should do like, 3 holiday homework every day?

Get started on the History Presentation. Or the Geography One. Gotta get started...:) See ya ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home