Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

1.16.2005

Queen of My Heart ^1st^

Hee...guess I have yet another obsession lately :P


Anyway, school has been really erm...interesting? Yepps. So far I doubt any teacher has like...THAT a bad impression of me yet...


I'm angelic....mahx x)


Listee of Teachers
FT/Eng - Miss Wan
Eeee...she's good. Good teacher x) MUCH better than a certain someone...*coughs*


Maths - Mr Tay
OMG....he rocks! He completely rocks! :) I love Maths...GUESS WHAT? I love Maths. He is SO SO SO SO MUCH BETTER than *coughs*


Chi - Wu Lao Shi
Far more interesting than *coughs* *coughs*


Science - Mrs Yeo
...
...
... Just incase, I shan't say anything. No comments.


Lit - Ms Lavina
Coolie!!! I love literature even more :)


TS/PW - Mrs Woo
Lol, Mrs Woo rocks. She did last year, and she still does :) I've a feeling TS/PW is going to be funner than last yr x) *drools while thinking of all the CIP points*


Music - Ms Chye
Same as last year. Erm...no comments? :)


History - Ms Chia
She's really good :) Really good :) But erm...I miss Ms Lizah x) But she's really good...


Geography - Ms Low
An immediate response - No comments.


Ehee...starts screaming...JEANETTE AW! x) ( the latest obsession )


See ya :)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:38 pm , Blogger Kai Xin said...

    Lol, since recently no one comment, I thought i'll just crap about x)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home