Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

12.11.2004

^.^ Life Rocks!

It's not that I didn't post yesterday...it's just...there was an error, k? xD *pokes blogger* I was submitting, and poof, came the irritating error. And you know, lazy me didn't bother to even post again...the post was really long, and the thought of making myself type it all over again, is just...0_o

Yea, Mich is back! *jumps* *screams* *announces to the entire universe* I won't be so lonely after all. I'm SO going to drag her for CIP. x) Never accompany me for 2 times already xD I'm suddenly kinda in a mood to make blogskins. Scary 0_0 Who knows, a blogskin may pop out tomorrow. But I may be really busy. Tution in the morning and evening. Double 0_o I just need the images! I need a Cedarian image...not as in real live, as in cartoonish, drawingish, etc. xD *sigh* -.- Pictures, fly to me! FLY TO ME!!! 0_o Forgive me for overreacting xD

Guess I'll just have to DRAW THEM MYSELF. Did I just say that? Quotes self: "DRAW THEM MYSELF"...Eeks! I'm sooo bad at drawing, I can't draw it!!!! Bao Hui? Save me!!! You can draw really good right, HELLLLPPPP! xD And michie? Your small cuteish drawings? Draw one for meeeee! xD I need to compile themmmm xD Maybe everyone in 1C should just draw one xD

*imagines* Draw a girl holding a Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix book, a girl with big, round geeky specs, a girl building this coolish tall tower, a girl with glasses and reading this thick book, a girl who is reading WITCH, a girl who has Winnie The Pooh tissue box on her desk...

Is this like...never ending? x) See ya! ^^ Busy day tomorrow, busy day xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home