Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

12.08.2004

Kawaii-nesh ^^

First things first. I have to thank everyone for tagging, however, I need to disappoint everyone for quite some time -- I'm going on this break. Break from making blogskins. It seems my brain needs to unwind somehow, for around a week or more. After the break, if I feel rather...erm...inspired, I'll make a blogskin occasionally, but not every 1-3 days or so :) Probrably a skin a week or something. I'll give more details on that later.

School's reopening soon. Believe me, time will fly. I'll be back in CGSS before I even know it. *sigh* I'm starting to miss the school. I suddenly know the importance of having something to do. Holidays...are just...plain...boring. Relaxing is only a better way of putting it. Besides, I'm like, wanting to procrastinate everytime and no one is pushing me like the teachers do, so I'm getting rather lazy. I wonder if I'm actually making good use of my time this holidays.

It's decided! I'm pulling Mich and Becks out to Escape somehow. Erm...maybe shortly after Christmas. I'm pulling them out to Escape, and we'll play like crazy. Before school comes and we can't play much 0_o I'm contradicting myself. Nopes, it's just that everything has two sides to it. xD Good and bad.

During primary school days, I'm wandering around, taking each day for granted and hope to leave the school ASAP, and after that I realise how much I miss my primary school. SO much. My good 'ol classmates who stood by me and of course, my dearest teachers...(excluding a biased one...I don't like biased teachers, remember?) And it's the same for Sec school. Every day I hope the holidays would come soon so I can have this...long rest. Then during the holidays I desperately wish to go back to school...o_0 Will this cycle never end? xD

*stares at piles of Holiday Homework* Sigh. -.- Am I ever going to complete them, or what?

Lol, better get to them, see ya ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home