Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

1.17.2005

Today's Menu...^^

Today was rather...erm...bland for me :( Nothing THAT exciting in school, and 2 bad things though.


1) I forgot to "bring" my Newspaper Commentary.
2) I forgot to sign my Maths test...


But anyway, I bought a history guidebook and it's like...SO interesting! :) It talks all about the Russian Revolution, World War 1 & 2, and other events in the past :)


I would say today's most exciting period is Literature :) Muhaina's group did a short roleplay on the first chapter of Animal Farm << Nice book x) Then we all decided on how to sing "Beasts of England" and my group decided on the tune of "The Saints go Marching In"


I can't CAN'T wait for the Sec 1s to come into guides and plus, I CAN'T wait for IPW to actually start. I WANT MY CIP POINTS *drools* *drools* *imagines self patting animals*


Tee hee...JEANETTE AW! x) See ya! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home