Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

12.07.2004

CIP

I just came back from CIP at Toa Payoh Library. Man, the CIP work really makes me SO tired. SO SO tired. Pushing the practically non-controllable trolley and shelving the books time and time again. It's not just tired, it's really frustrating. I've just arranged this shelf and it can't be like...untouched and nice for just 5 minutes. 5 minutes later, a book is out of place, it's in a complete mess, etc etc. Sometimes I feel like giving up. But it's fun in some ways, and I get to learn many things, bla bla, and besides...the most important and attractive thing...CIP hours xD Must Perservere! :)

So life's still the same. I borrowed Josie and The Pussycats for personal reading so that I won't sit at my rolly rolly chair every day and stare at the wall. I don't want to have no life. xD I just hope that I can get at least 75 hours by the end of December so that I can slack next December xD

See ya! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home