Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

1.19.2005

Eeekkks! x)

Eeeks! I think the Sec 3s are like...TERRIBLY MAD at us. I thought I and the others put in quite some enthusiasism and zest during the Singing Session (esp. at the last part) and we deserve like, 50 claps in total for our effort. I must say, today's singing session should be labelled at the MOST ENJOYABLE one. *looks foward to more* I was extremely happy with my performance today x) Tee hee.


But somehow, I lost that enthusiasm and zest when it came to dancing. I have like, no clue why. Maybe I was too tired after the entire singing process (SORE THROAT! SOMEONE SAVE MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!) because of the amount of energy I used. But still, I was like...JELLY when I danced!!! I even forgot some of the steps at the front. AT THE FRONT!!!! I mean, we've danced that like...A MILLION TIMESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I better wind my enthu. up somehow. Can't go on like this. I mean, I WANT to organise a campfire next year. From the second the campfire 2004 began, I was like "Wow! Yes!! We'll be doing that 2 years later! Oh, it's going to be fun!"


I want a campfire '06...............


Next thing. SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!


*stabs Science* *stabs* *stabs* *snore upon hearing the valency of sodium*


Zzzzzzz....See ya :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home