Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

1.18.2005

Queen of My Heart ^3rd^

EEKS!!!! HALP!!!!!!! I...I....I.........*urgh**screams**goes out of complete control*


Ok, it's just that I need to present my erm...History presentation tomorrow...and erm...I not exactly THAT prepared, physically and mentally. WHAT'S CONSIDERED PREPARING PHYSICALLY ANYWAY???


I mean, I've got the script, but...


Will I flop the entire thing????????


*breathes**stops panting*I can do it...I can do it...


My sprain is much better compared to the weekends...but I still can't really jog or run properly, (it hurts slightly still) so I MISSED JOGGING TODAY *throws confetti* I mean, I totally DREAD jogging. It's better this year, (bcause the Sec 1s are my motivation to jog on), you know, show the Sec 1s the CEDAR JOGGING SPIRIT, and of course, must jog with the class, if not Sec 2s already, very malu one. :) That's like, the only ONLY reason why this year's jogging is better, cos last year we were still juniors and there was nothing much to prove anyway. So actually, being a senior has loads of advantages x)


Recently the class has been really soft with the cheering...WHAT HAPPENED? I mean, on the first day we were so united and like...our cheers were rockingly loud? What happened? How come it suddenly became rather soft, and most of the time only the front and poor poor Lydia L. was cheering? :) Next time, everyone must cheer LOUD xia.


Today's Nicest/Most Enjoyable Period :-
It's a tie between Maths and HE. As usual, Mr Tay was his funny self, and I'm like "WHAT? No maths homework? That is SO boring!!!" (compared to last year's "YEA! No maths homework!!!". Scary. Really scary. I. AM. STARTING. TO. LIKE. MATHS. -.-''


We did the diet analyser thingy today during HE, and poor Haswani (either she clicked "Print" too many times or there's something wrong with the computer/printer), but her graph was printed for like...over 10 times...but analysing everything was...erm...fun? :)


Today's Extreme Boring Period
Ahem....Science as usual. I shan't comment much, incase....incase....


I. CANT WAIT. FOR THE. CAMPFIRE. 2005. WHY. ISN'T IT. HERE. YET.


WHY. AREN'T THE. SEC. 1S HERE. YET. (GUIDES)


Wait, wait wait. PURE TOTURE! x)

See ya :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home