Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

10.19.2004

^o^

^o^ Today was kinda like...nice. :) We started of the school day watching the rest of Flinstones movie...it was kinda like...ok. Yepps. :) Quite hilarious too. As usual, everyone was freezing and yepps...like it was when I saw GV's jacket that I realised I was so stupid not to have brought one XD Then came the movie, after school. Singapore production. It was a rather like...dark movie...and kinda dramatic...like one scene Jacelyn Tay ran to catch up with her character's brother, then he stopped and talked to her for a few seconds, and they started running all over again...and JT was so far behind the brother and she could catch up to be like a few metres behind him in seconds. Quite unrealistic. XD Then again, some scenes seemed quite real. Anyway, it's a really sad movie, and I can't exactly point out which part was nice. XD The ending, maybe. :) Where you know, good truimps over evil and all that stuff :) After the movie we have a short 5 qs worksheet and I used my most messiest handwriting to fill it in even though I had brought my file for a backing XD

Then came recess...coz I had CRuSH later on, and I thought I won't have much time to eat as there's a guides meeting b4 CRuSH, so I kinda stuffed myself so full I felt like a teddy bear XD Becky, you've a teddy friend! XD Yepps, then came the checking of papers, namely the Science and the Lit :) And Geog (but it's not that impo coz we were'nt checking it XD). I got A2 for Science! A miracle considering how weak my Science is XD Then a B3 for Literature. Kinda disappointed as I thought I'll get like...an A for lit. But oh well, there's still History tomorrow. :) And while the Geog students were taking back their geog papers (which of coz had nothing to do with the Hist students), we have to sit right there at the Sports Hall and all be goody two shoes XD.

The guides meeting...we were briefed on some stuff, Camp Christine and all that yepps :) Then came CRuSH. Enerjhee was there, and he was like, so hilarious lol XD He made himself a video and told us he was gonna show that video to the classes he took next year. Then we kinda has some icebreaker and yepps, discussed on Internet safety...and frankly...I nearly slept! XD Not that the whole CRuSH thing was boring of course, just that I was too bloated XD Oh yes, and thanks to Su-Ann and Cheryl for you know...making everything so humorous so I didn't sleep XD

Hope there are like...better movies tomorrow. NO MORE DARK DARK ONES PLS! XD See ya! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home