Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

10.17.2004

radec ^.^

Michie, you're in luck, cause I'm typing out Radec real soon XD Like maybe now. Cause there's only one word to describe today. Boring, boring, boring. So yepps, I'm typing out Radec and posting it here soon. So that you can print it out? XD

Just came back from boring tution at British Council. The teacher bugged me on why I didn't go for 2 whole lessons, and I answered "exams" and he went "never give a one word answer" and I practically slept through the whole lesson. The only interesting part was when he told us to leave the classroom. XD And now I have a writing assignment to do. I'm supposed to pretend I'm a goodie girl and write to Santa Claus and ask for a prezzie. -_-''

I'm writing Radec II - The New Guardian soon. I know the title seems really boring...but I can't help it. XD It's supposed to be that way. XD It's gonna be longer and darker. XD Be prepared, michie XD

See ya! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home