Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

10.16.2004

Skittles ^^

Went to school at 7:50 in the morning to give ----- something XD Then I cannot find her and everywhere got Sec 4s come in and out of the classroom block, so scary. I passed the vouchers to my patrol leader and asked her to help me do the little small favour of giving it to you -know-who XD

Have been surfing the net the whole morning...it's really boring, and now, I never thought I'll say this but, I MISS SCHOOL! Someone pls build a time machine and send it forward to Monday. I want my EYE results, I want to go to school! *cries despo-ly* XD I must get A1 for hist or it's like...game over. It's the only subject I can have confidence in -.-

So, running off for lunch, see ya! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home