Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

10.14.2004

snow #

I just played the Sims and yepps, I got the girl and the guy to like each other. Made them talk and talk and talk. Finally, once when I could handle this game without A FIRE! 'Coz I keep letting them do something like swimming so that it's not so electrical. *sigh*

New layout. XD Just tired of mine, so wordy and stuff. And it still didn't look like a proper blog, so here i am, editing this blogskin here and there and adding some snowy heart effect.

I TOTALLY CANNOT wait for the results to come out on Monday. The suspense! The evil suspense! I want my results....NOW! hee. :D

Source A
Angela walks. Angela talks.

Source B
Angela runs. Angela shouts.

2a) Compare and contrast the similiarities and differences between Source A and Source B.

Arrgh!~ Why on the earth am i still thinking about exams???? It's OVER! Zilch! Must be some kind of post exam fever or smth?

See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home