Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

10.13.2004

^^ Over...exams is over...

I shall declare...the exams are totally over! XD The problem is...I don't feel really happy. Is there something wrong with me? I mean...HELLO! Exams are like...ooooovvvvvver! Yes, I think there IS something wrong with me.

Just watched 13 going onto 30 - a friend burned it for me. XD Gonna rewatch Freaky Friday - finally the Cdee is with me XD Lent it to so many ppl.

Section C - Structured Essay
3b) Explain why Angela hasn't been posting.

a} EXAMS! Cannot use the comp...so sad. That's why I cannot post lolz.
b} I confess! I used an iframe in the last layout and linked it to a page hosted at geocities. I mean, I just wanted my blog to look better, k? XD And it's so resticted here so yepps. But we're now back to square one...and my blog...it's a blog again. A normal blog XD And coz I needed to go to geocities everytime I wanted to post...and it bugs me. I just found out it's more convienent here XD Clickie clickie, you're done :D

There's SEC 4 GRADUATION this Saturday...*sniff* The lovely Sec4s are leaving Cedar. And pluheaaaase, I'm pointing to NO ONE IN PARTICULAR. XD I wanna go, but I didn't get picked and probrably that's destiny...I'm not supposed to be going, eh? XD

There's loads of things I wanna do now, watch the tv, buy new comp games and make the class website and mag.

And just to refresh myself on what happened during the Sec 4 farewell...
1. horseshoe
2. games~ Card! Balloon@ A-Z
3. dance
4. manito
5. patrol corner.
6. tapz.
7. photo taking.

See ya! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home