Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

9.03.2004

Good Morning Miss Chow

Today we had a new Maths teacher...MISS CHOW! She teach maths veri goood xia! I can memorise there's obtuse, acute and reflex angles XD And I assure you I DON'T HAVE THE LECTURE NOTES WITH ME. hee.

This is the beginning of the September holidays. A TOTAL beginning of my relaxed world XD

But then, *poof* Nine days later, we're back at school. Believe me, TIME FLIES. Esp. when you are just having all that fun, singing and stuff......

"PACK YOUR BAG AND GO TO SLEEP! THERE'S SCHOOL TOMORROW."

Now you get the idea. We sang Auld Lang Syne (is that how you spell it?) for Mr Ang coz erm...he's leavin? lol. You gotta tag me! I KNOW you wanna tag me XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home