Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

9.02.2004

%

Everyone link Fathiyah. I made her a blog and you HAVE to link it. XD Though there's no posts yet...go tag! >> http://xgloobergoshx.blogspot.com/

Oh yar, btw, after Teacher's Day Celebration, went to KHS, saw Limei, Susuan, Tze lin, Jean, and Jun Wen...and of course the erm...girlish elysius {sp} XD We went to bugis junction with some pupils from 6/3. So many shops! Planning to buy someone a surprise from there. I gave Mrs Yong A PATHETIC PEN ONLY. Now that's sad. XD So many gifts I could have bought from gif-a-name lol. So we took neoprints...and yeps, as usual, I look so....BAD. Still I may be posting em here soon XD

This post was requested by Lime i! XD

Lastly, link Fath. See ya! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home