Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

10.16.2004

@-@''

I so desperately need a picture for my layout. A movie picture. I'm sick and tired of anime. I just downloaded all sorts of cool fonts and I really want to use em! Esp. the dingbats :) Sooo cute. But somehow I just can't find that picture! -.- Sombody save me from this whole thing about boredom. I need a VCD! I need the Ella Enchanted VCD...I need loads of mags, I need WITCH 10! But I've used up all my savings and my parents INSISTED they will give it to me based on my results...-.- which will be given to me like a million lightyears later.

I just looked through my neoprints, and believe me, there are only 2 neoprints to look at. I wonder if I have taken at least 10 of them in my life. -.- Just don't go out with friends that often. Must go out more during the holidays, later when I become a senior I may not have time...lolx ^.^ There doesn't seem to be anything worth catching though. The Incredibles...cartoon. Shark Tale...cartoon. The Princess Diaries 2? Maybe not. Someone save me...now!!!

Ok, I'll say it...I'm sooo bored that I'm gonna say this...SCHOOL ROCKS! I need to go to school, I need school now...I need my results...I need the CDs...it's like all linked up.

School -> Results -> CDs & stuffies...

I want school! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home