Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

9.02.2004

s t a r *

I feel that today has gone so fast I like...can't believe it. I mean....TIME REALLY FLEW TODAY!!! Gosh.

Ask my brain if you don't believe me.
BRAIN - yeppers. i can recall...

XD Anyway, I'm saving for a suprise for someone. Muawhahha. I'll be starving...$2 per day ok! Need at least like...$50 mah. If not buy what? Pathetic small eraser? Nopez. And Sec 4 prelims began like...today lolz. Shhhhhh. Don't EVER EVER SCRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAM! You'll disturb em XD

Lol. For the first time like ever, science was interesting today. Coz of this -- --- lever. Head = Load. Hair = Effort...and the Fulcrum = *aint gonna tell ya*....hah. I got 18/30 for my argumentative essay! *cries as she uses a magnifiying glass to magnifiy her marks*. I thought it was a sure 0/30! Then erm...Chinese test was easier than the previous one...yepps yepps. XD

Bi bi! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home