Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

10.18.2004

Movie mania :)

Today rocks man! I'm back at school! Whee! :) I got B3 for my English and Chinese! *dances* A large improvement from MYE! :) As for Maths, I aint telling anyone :) Man, during the checking of papers, I didn't even like...notice a word the teacher was saying lol. -.- So boring...I just wanted to get my paper and know my marks. Hopefully my History can pull up my geog to like...a b3? :) I must get an A for my History...It's a must :) So it's checking of Science and Lit tomorrow and History is on Wednesday. :)

Then after recess we went to the hall and watched School of Rock lolx :) Nice show, but I wish they'll show something like Freaky Friday and yepps. Then came Flinstones. It was kinda ok, but not as cool as School of Rock :) After all, the movie's pretty old :) I was practically freezing in the hall, the air con was so cold! Should bring along a jacket tomorrow or smth. :) I hope there's a better movie tomorrow :)

See ya :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home