Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

10.15.2004

~-~

I went to the Times Bookstore @ PS last night. Got $30 book vouchers for you-know-who. Hee. I discovered Ken Akamatsu, the artist/author of Love Hina has came up with a new book, smth like a wizard kind of book but very like Love Hina, but i only read like a few pages so I don't know much. And guess what? There are WITCH storybooks. -_-'' But of course, the comic still rox! XD WITCH 10 is out!!! I want! I want!

Got a new wallet doh. Hee...was getting kinda tired of mi pouchie. -_-'' Greeny wallet, with lovely design. Tee hee.

I do hope you-know-who comes to school on Monday and I'm able to like...find her! XD

Now I know the cause of the fires. EVIL! It's the Gas party balloons or something like that. No balloons in the Sims or you'll find yourself extinguishing a biiiig fire. XD

See ya! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home