Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.30.2004

Oooo...michie desperately wants a layout. Hee. She was like...so what to go to 4I to give ada her letter. I mean HELLO! It's like...a letter only? Can't she pick the courage up? I have given so many countless XD ones to someone...so I help her give hehe. She must build up courage soon larz. Cannot keep relying on others mahx. own letters must give ownly XD

Tomorrow is teachers' day. Bought 2 90cents pens and 3 cards. 2 for primary school teachers, and one for miss lizah. pens for primary school teacher too. feel they need it more mahx. The rest...sorry, 1) I don't have the money. 2) I prefer giving it to them. Worth it, see :D hee.

Michie's bugging me on the layout. Hee see ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home