Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

10.29.2004

I haven't been updating, have I? XD Now, refrain from calling me Dum-dum...because I'm currently updating, k? XD I finally stopped being the lazy old me and started on my very own blogskin! *claps* That...is something to rejoice about considering how long I haven't made my own blogskin :) After I get tired of it, it'll go to blogskins, where everyone can use it XD

So, so, it's the holidays already...*blinks* Time really DOES fly. I promise I'll come up with Radec - printed version soon enough, kk? I've been working on the 2C website and most importantly, the 2C mag and my blog renovation XD I found loads of new coolie scripts I can't wait to use :)

I've been also working on my silver badge XD Namely Total Defence and the Guides Silver Badge. Just a few more activities and I'm done! Muawhaha! I won't have to fear not having enough time to complete it next year *grins* ^.^

I so so so so des-pe-rate-ly want The Champion OST and VCD. But adding the prices up they cost about like...79.80 XD It shall be my b-day present, eh? XD

So eager to watch the champion...like...1 hr 5 mins or so left...can't wait! See yax! XD

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home