Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

10.20.2004

^.^ ~

Basically, today's another average day at school :) We started it off with our history papers (which I was so eager to get) XD I got an A1! :) Which I told myself I should get, or someone can take some plastic knife to stab me XD The checking was pretty fast. Next we went to the hall and were given a talk on our CCA points by Ms Agnes Leong. Then, we got our school magazine! Muawhaha! So many pictures of guides...but NP more lelx. XD But oh well...I looked soooo blur in the class photos. Or sinister. -.- Then came recess. I spent half the recess flipping through the magazine, and pointing here and there XD We were given a longer recess. :) The whole process before recess went by so slow, when it was recess, I imagined it was already after school.

Yepps, so I kinda bloated myself during recess again, but not that much, coz there was CRuSH again today. I just realised, we Ementors are the so called...ambassadors XD Can't wait to mentor the jrs next year :) Then came the movie mousehunt. Mousehunt was a little funny, but kinda boring :) The mouse was really cute though :) Then it was this show called "Toad" by the CDC or CCD or smth around there :)

Then it was CRuSH. Enerjhee wasn't hear today, he had other things to attend to. So there was this guy called Nignig instead. He kinda stammered stuff, but oh well XD He was better than I expected. But Enerjhee is still the best XD We built a tower entirely out of straws and it was erm...really fragile XD "Blow Wind Blow" and it topples like a pack of cards. XD

See ya! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home