Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

10.23.2004

Hiee!

Lolx. Didn't post for two days :) We had this PAL programme for the past two days...on Anti-smoking. We had a RP yesterday, and we kinda rp-ed the modified version of the three little pigs XD I was the BBW's friend, forcing the BBW to smoke. XD We had 18 votes :) And we'll have to thank Becky, our dearest leader for leading us on how to read Love Hina XD

Michelle got me hooked on Harvest Moon, like her XD Though the screen is really small and if I put it to fullscreen, the pixel images will go bonkers, but it's a really cool game. I count on honey for living XD And then I pick my little dog up and it loves me XD By the way, how do you eat mushrooms?

THURSDAY - Michelle and Becky came to my house to watch 13 going on 30 and also to chill out and play the Sims. Becky - a fan of Love Hina - naturally used The Sims to create a Hinata Lodge XD There's 8 people in that place...and it's so hard to control all of them XD

FRIDAY - I went to buy "Angel Love Hits" from CD-Rama yesterday. Some of the songs are really nice, no one singing though, it's just the music. Great for me - I need to unwind XD I also got myself Monster Allergy 3, I'll lend it to you, Michelle and Becky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home