Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

10.26.2004

*.*

Ralo. It's The Angela news reporting on another average day at Cedar Girls Secondary School XD

!) We got loads of holiday homework @-@". Loads. History, literature, english and all individual presentations. Or at least I think so XD

@) We've got this talk on graciousness today. The speaker was kinda boring, I practically slept throughout the thing. And he didn't even notice me sleeping XD

#) We had CRuSH today! Enerjhee was back! How nice! He spiced up the whole lesson...then I was laughing till mad. He said the brain was made up of fat cells, and if someone says you're fat, you should thank them XD So wacko lol.

%) See ya XD I know tis short, but I'm catching The Champion, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home