Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

11.01.2004

^o^ yishee

It's yet another new layout made by me :) *winks* I feel so proud of myself, 2 blogksins in a row. XD Considering how lazy I am in both academic and web designing...two layouts are quite good :) Yepps, so I'm kinda slacking at home and waiting for the holidays to end and living each day quite normally. Now that there's no school for two months, I kinda have lesser things to talk about :)

We're going to escape! *yea*! I can't wait to ride Wet & Wild all over again. Recalling the last time I tried that ride, I wasn't even soaked, yet the others that came out of the ride before my dad and I were practically drenched XD It'll be fun to finally go to Escape with friends for a change :)

It's my b-day this Sunday! 6 more days! *hints hints* XD Do tag me to wish me happy b-day, ok? XD (thick-skinned) XD

Asking me now if I prefer school or holidays, I'll think that having a break once in a while is good, but not too long. The 4 marking days were making me bored like crazy already...and it's like two months now...-.-

So yepps, that's about all I can say, see ya! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home