Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

11.05.2004

^.^ dances*

lol, today was SO eventful :) I went to Little India at around 10:30 to take piccies for the girl guides project :) My dad was leading me and michie, so we finished it in somewhat around an hour :) It's quite a nice place, and brings back memories of me being there last year november, a trip organised by primary school.

Next we headed off to Toa Poyah Library to do CIP :) I was soooo paranoid that there was no more spaces, but thankfully have :) We spent the time stacking Folk Tales, Pre-School Fiction and Non-fiction *roll eyes*, and the whole video and cds section at the third floor. Luckily, my hand didn't ache halfway thru, but it was slightly tedious XD So we managed to finish it and we got 4 hrs CIP! *yea*! *waves CIP card* You'll feel a sense of satisfaction after that lolx.

Then I headed home XD Nothing much else XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home