Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.28.2004

# Away we fly

Countdown to Teacher's Day Celebration - 2 dys.
Countdown to going back to KHS - 2 dys.

Yeppers, I'm going to visit my good ol pals from 6/2 '03 after the celebrations. Still feeling kinda down. 1st...I donno what to buy for my p6 teachers. 2nd...I heard syl is in KK.

Depressing. Really. Nothing much today. Just that I had to do like...a million assesments bfore i was allowed here to type. Even more depressing. And worse, I'm going back to http://neopets.com to play games there. CHILDISH GAMES. PINCH ME. I MUST BE SO SO DEPRESSED AND MAD I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M LIKE DOING.

I'm 13. And I'm at Neopets. Ok, me 12. That's like real big. -_-'' And I LIKE WATCHED POWERPUFF GIRLS THIS AFTERNOON AND I LIKE ENJOYED IT? I THINK SOMETHING IS SO TERRIBLY WRONG WITH ME. PINCH ME. MICHY, BECKY, SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna chat. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home