Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.27.2004

Cross Country

cc is o-v-e-r. Sylviane get well soon...please. I was scanning thru the Pasir Ris photos...and she was smiling...she was always so strong...get well soon. CC is a KILLER. I'm SO going to sign up for Yeo/Youth Man service 4 the next two years man. I WAS RUNNING EVEN THOUGH MY STITCHES WAS MAKING ME PRACTICALLY BREATHLESS. The only good thing is Free Milo! Not I greedy, but refreshing man!

I heard the wail of the siren of the ambulance and I was like...oh no, that can't be Sylviane ...please PLEASE let her get well soon. Please. PLEASE! I'll go and visit you after school, but no, it's better if you come to school on Monday. Yes, please do! We'll be waiting. The whole of 1c Shall be waiting.

Get well soon. Please let her get well soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home