Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.06.2004

NDC ' 04

I feel my life has been crappified even more today. I spent more than 1/2 the celecration time staring at YS. I left the prezzie for her in my dad's car...& I feel really bad not giving her her ND prezzie.

No, it's more than that. I feel so depressed, so disappointed today, and all the cheering and stuff was just a futile attempt to try to allow me to escape from reality.

It's been days. I haven't got a letter from her. Actually, I shouldn't be excepting even one...
1) She isn't my angel nor mortal.
2) I told her if I could write to her AND SHE AGREED DESPITE HER PRELIMS COMING UP...LIKE...IN A MONTH.
3) I was the one who told her to study hard AND NOT TO LIKE...WRITE TO ME...

So yeah, someone explain to me why the heck am I like...depressed. ;(

Anyway, the singing was great. They turned off the lights and we started singing Di Tanjong Katong and Where I belong & there was some sort of mini hand fireworks XD My lightstick disappeared...so sad. But {heng heng} I brought my flag! *waves it*

That's bout all...yeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home