Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

7.27.2004

{heart}

Man, I'm getting addicted to Manito. I've written 2 letters whole to mi mortal today. And all soooo nice. Hahax. Me so disappointed. No letters 4 me. *sniff*. And my mortal nv collect my letters *double sniff*. I wana write to someone else too...but i don't dare to. After all, she's not my mortal...and I won't want her to get mixed up with two angels. I do hope her angel writes to her lolz. It's happiness when you receive one...unlike those who don't even bother to check when someone else posts to them.

Tomolo got Annual Sports Meet or something!!! So excited. I'll post more on the deetails later...lolx.

I'm MAY be changing the layout soon. IF I have time. Eheez.

I WANT TO WRITE TO HER, BUT I CAN'T. LIKE...WHY IS THERE SOMETHING HOLDIN ME BACK?

I WANT MY HISTORY TEST PAPERS! MS LIZAH MARK EM QUICK! :)

Let's go back
Back to the beginning
Back to when the earth, the sun, the stars all aligned
'Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect
Trying to fit a square into a circle
Was no life
I defy

[Chorus:]

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean

Lol....got the urge to post this again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home