Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

7.22.2004

Raloz

Here I am, sitting in the computer lab with a beaver in front of me. She's posting, I'm posting, yepz. Today is soo what, I have to like, post about it.

Last music lesson, I didn't file in my Ode to Joy thing, and today I thought I forgot to bring it to school. I ended up playing all sorts of rubbish and Haswani was like, staring at me. Then later I FOUND IT IN MY BAG! Grrrrrr...

History, we had a test. First one on civilisation, I failed. :( Next one I got 27/30!!! *clapz*

English was the boring lesson, man. So so boring. Oral XD Bout this woman fainted.

Then izh Reading after Recess. I spent half the time {when Miss T was toking to Li Chu} to learn the toopid "mo xie" and spelling! No one tell me today have!!!

Science. We finally FINALLY went to the lab. The smell of sulphur. S. U. C. K. S. XD And the freaking goggles. So itchy!!!!

Maths, ai yo, normal larz.

Later...{actually right now} we're gonna practice our dance. Have to teach the beaver who didn't come yesterday how to dance. She'll probrably dance with a buffy book/sunflower seed in her hand XD

Seez ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home