Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

7.31.2004

Mood: Tired
Song: Somebody to Love {Anne Hathaway}
Wish: Ella Enchanted

I wrote yet another letter to my mortal. Was really you know, bored when i got to rest after all that spellings and tests and yea. I read YS's blog. She has a cold...well, I hope she gets better real soon and that her angel actually writes to her.

I want to get the Ella Enchanted book, like now. I mean, I already got the marks i need to get that book, but my mum's dragging it till next week...HELLO! The torture of waiting...Still I'm undecided on the original book or the movie novelisiation. Man, I wish Becky was here to tag and give me an idea on which one I should get.

Hey people, like tag...don't leave the tagboard so empty you know. I mean, yes, I want to refrain the two YS's tag from being pushed down and then disappear, but you all could like tag a little rite? Eheez.

I do hope I can write to her. You-know-her. Yep, her. To like...encourage her on her prelims and 'O' Levels and stuff. Tell me to write to her. Help me pluck some courage.

[Manito Information]
Received: 2
Sent to Angel: 0 (1 written but not yet sent)
Sent to Mortal: 2 (2 written but not yet sent)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home