Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.01.2004

Ella Enchanted

Ella enchants me. Yeps, I'm reading it. It's got me totally into the book the minute i flipped open the first page. I bought the book that I wanted for a million lightyears today after my mother was real happy with my history results. I can't help wondering how much imagination that author has. I'm like...wow. Really wow. I got bored on stories recently, and switched to comics, but man, this book has bought me back to the fantasy reading world.


Not only that. I got another book..."Secret Message" by Jean Ure. I'm bringing Ella Enchanted to school for reading tomorrow...I finally can sit down there and PROPERLY read a book. Interesting, isn't it?


The tagboard is lagging...again. I'll switch it soon enough. It irritates me. Hahz. Today I'm happiness, happiness, happiness...and if you're wondering why I'm so serious in this post, mainly because I'm on the verge of recovering from shock.


Shock on why today is soooo wonderful.


=====================
Frankly, I never wanted to speak anything bad about any teacher, but Ms Tan has mood swings. What "Yi Ling, I must admit you are very inefficent." HELLO! I don't really feel like commenting on any teacher at the moment, but what cedar hopes to nuture us is into women of SUBSTANCE & CHARACTER. I don't think some teacher have these qualities themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home