Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.05.2004

Tee hee. :D

I. HAVE. BEEN. SO. HAPPI. RECENTLY. I. HAVE. BEEN. WRITING. TO. MY. FAVOURITE. SENIOR.

Yes, YS said I could write to her. Trust me, I was jumpin like mad...when I saw that she said I could like....WRITE TO HER. I feel so angelic...*floats* I've written 2 letters to her so far...with a cd pouch & a mousepad. Yepps. Poor angel and mortal...I haven't the time to write to em..promise I'll write 3 letters for you two each during the holidays, k?

My guitar has been improving...but I know only like...a few pathetic songs. How pathetic -_-''. Tomorrow is like...National Day...and yeps, I'm wearing white jeans & red tee. :D I got 10 & 1/2 for maths test! I passed....I passed...*faints*.

I'm listening to the freaking Ocean CD. Actually, my brother is the one playing it...-_-'' The songs are ok, but the way he doesn't show his photos freak me out.

HISTORY ROCKS!!!
=====
2 encounters with YS

1st: I went to 4C to give her the letter & mousepad!!! So scary lorz. I was waiting outside at the corridor for her to come out (4c too many people, don't dare to go in). Then she really come out and she saw us (Uma said she was smiling but I dunno larz). Anyway, she walk in opposite direction, I ran up to her & said "Excuse me" and passed her the letter. Then she went "Thank you."...and me and Uma ran all the way downstairs. Uma was exagerrating...she hid under the table when she got back to class...lol.

2nd: Morning assembly. I was holding the cd pouch and I knew Ms Tan was coming any sec, but she was toking to her friends & I scared mah. So I wait till she walk to the front then I pass to her...then run back to class....sooooo embarrasing! But I cannot put in the box...later her angel take or huever destroy...give her personally i more {fang xin}.
=====
Ok, see ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home