Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.01.2004

~

I'm going to talk. Don't mind me being too harsh. I don't care if anyone I'm trying to speak about looks at this. In fact, since that person doesn't even bother to care about other's feelings, so won't I.


First things first. Never be a biased teacher. YL worked so hard and she can like, sleep at 12 every night. All instead of being nice and thanking her, all you can say is I'm going to sack you, You are very inefficent. Maybe you never considered it, but you cut people. Deep.


Second: Stop pampering Santosi. She is not a angel. Don't MAKE HER ONE. Biased, biased, biased. You get my point?


Third: A teacher should act like how the pupils are SUPPOSED TO BE NUTURED INTO. Women of SUBSTANCE & CHARACTER. Gracefulness, I might add. Going I'm going to blast your head or I'm going to give a shelling for minor matters isn't graceful.


Fourth: Encourage us. Don't be like some depressant drug and make us here all depressed and make us feel like we're complete idiots. Maybe the rest don't, but you do make me feel as if I'm the worst person in the world. And Santosi is one angel.


Fifth: Try to understand us. We do try to think from your point of view sometimes. We know you have a million books to mark, a million classes to teach with 40 students of different personality inside it, but HELLO! Think for us. Being a student of the 21st century isn't any far better. Really. Try being one and I'll be the teacher going If you produce a quack doctor's MC, I'm going to blast your head. Tell me how you'll feel. Really.


Sixth: Try to trust us. Don't assume that everything we say is like...a load of rubbish and when we say we'll sweep the floor, we will run off a few seconds later. HELLO? We all have a consience. We know what is being guilty.


I hope you get my point, you-know-who-you-are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home