Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

7.30.2004

Me Happie! ~

Me ish really happi todae! Guess what, for the whole whole whole past 5 years of my existence, be it maths or any other subjects, be it tests or exams...I NEVER EVER EVER GOT TOP 1ST. I. GOT. TOP. 1. FOR. HISTORY. TEST.  Eeks! Pinch me. Tell me I'm like...utterly dreaming. And to think my one mark went to a uterly pathetic careless mistake. -_-''

I'm printing out some History notes. Yeppers. Now I can finally buy Ella Enchanted the novel. Been waiting for ages. And the movie is out already!!! :D Gonna watch it...somehow.

We presented the Lit Presentation thingy today. It was  a total flop. And I wasn't there like, yesterday, and they like...finished watch Mary Poppins! ><

Ms Sebestatian is like, leaving. She's a Russian...like wow! I was guessing her religion, really.

We elected the next company leader todae. I chose...cannot say :P But the results very obvious XD. YS leaving! Sooooooooo sad! 0_0

That's bout all...so see ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home