Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

7.31.2004

National Track & Field Championships

Mood: Tired
Song: Come Clean {Hilary Duff}
Wish: Ella Enchanted


I guess I forgot all about the N T&F Championships, I mean, HELLO! I was like...sick on Thursday... [warning: i will only provide the info from the time i got there. i don't knoe anything about the seats or whatsoever before i got there. if that's what you hope to read about, hup hup, move for a pc's or sec 4's blog. ]


When I got there, I was feeling kinda depressed, you know...like...depressed...stressed over some stuff and then the utterly irritating and totally horrible +ahem+ person came along and insisted she WANTED TO SIT BESIDE ME WHEN I WAS LIKE...LOOKING AT MY FAVOURITE SENIOR! I mean, HELLO! Show some consideration please. I know you want to be a prefect or something, and Ms Tan sides with you and you're like...a teacher's pet but THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU LIKE...WORTHY OF DOING ANYTHING YOU LIKE AND WANT! Finally she moved off, but I got a freaking scolding from Ms Tan instead. Grrr...makes my blood boil. And she took Yiling's seat later, AND TO THINK SHE WAS THE ONE THAT WAS LATE, not yiling!


She's so what. I hope she does not, no NEVER EVER becomes a prefect next year. I wonder if there's anything good about her. WHAT IS SAID AND WHAT YOU SEE ABOVE IS ONLY LIKE...ONE OUT OF A MILLION BAD THINGS I'VE KNOWN AND RECORDED. NOT TO MENTION THE CLASS HAS ANOTHER TRILLION BAD THINGS THEY KNOW ABOUT HERE THAT I DON'T. If she becomes a prefect, there's no justice in this world. Really.


Yeppers, enough with her. Get on with the sports man, the sports! Well, the whole thing was pretty exciting. At first coz I was so infurated with the utterly horrible +ahem+ I wasn't in the mood to cheer. Suprisingly, when a slight drizzle came, I started singing Hilary Duff's Come Clean, and I had that magical effect or something to cheer! Weird, but true. We won 2nd and 3rd for the divisions, if I wasn't wrong. The wait of the results were like...long...really really long...


Last of all, I would like to thank a few people that day for perking me up and helping me deal with +ahem+ and +double ahem+. Thanks millions to Uma, Fatiyah & My Favourite Senior.


Muawhaha.


[Manito Information]
Received: 2
Sent to Angel: 0 (1 written but not yet sent)
Sent to Mortal: 2 (1 written but not yet sent)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home