Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.09.2004

^^ ND

National Day is here! Hee. Happy 39th b-day Singapore, my homeland!

OMG. I just chatted with Yisha. Someone crush me, box me & pinch me XD There's a new layout here, and somehow it took AGES to upload. My hand hurts.

Michelle's Reaction
The past is history, the future is a mystery, and now is a gift; that's why we call it the present. *[[Semm. says:
SO CUTE!
&; Daydream at the right places, for fear of dying. [toastthebread.blogspot.com] Hee. Yisha fan. ^^ ;& says:
XD
The past is history, the future is a mystery, and now is a gift; that's why we call it the present. *[[Semm. says:
WAI MUS MAKE ONE FOR ME
&; Daydream at the right places, for fear of dying. [toastthebread.blogspot.com] Hee. Yisha fan. ^^ ;& says:
i take others one
&; Daydream at the right places, for fear of dying. [toastthebread.blogspot.com] Hee. Yisha fan. ^^ ;& says:
then edit XD

Lazy me...you know? Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home