Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.07.2004

0_0

Ok, for everyone's sake, as I am unable to control myself, I suggest everyone bring some weapons to school. Or shields.

The prevention of long, terrible suffering because Angela is saying "Yisha rocks" kit :-

1) ear plugs (highly needable!)
2) loads of oxygen (incase overcome with shock)
3) a walkman
4) masking tape (for my mouth?)
5) a change-every-single-yisha-rocks-phrase-to-michelle-lim-zi-qing-rocks device...

Hee. But Yisha Rocks! And there's no such thing as no. 5.

Everything about Yisha I know:-
Sec 4, PC, a.k.a MINT, girl guides, company 1 leader, think history rox, has msn, cyberger21@hotmail.com, http://livejournal.com/~july_rhapsody (i've memorized this URL by heart)

& much more...hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home