Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.07.2004

^^

This is what Michelle says:

Yisha, noun. : A completely normal girl who resides in a perfectly normal school. Currently sixteen years old and in Secondary four. Has a one-girl fanclub which she is oblivious of. Her only and most outstanding fan is a junior, Angela Teo Kai Xin, who is currently most manically obsessed with her and at the slightest chance, would pounce on her long-suffering friends and scream into their ears on how cute said person is, successively shocking them to to the edge of outmost mortification.

First, she is not normal. She is so so so outstanding. AND I MEAN IN THE GD WAY.
Second, I am not her only fan. She has MANY, MANY more XD
Third, I think she knows we are her fans, eh?
Fourth, My friends don't suffer. They suffer loads. XD
Fifth, I can't help it! She's too PRO!

YYYYYIIIIISSSSSHHHHHAAAAA!

Tee hee. Yisha RAWKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home