Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.07.2004

><

You know what's the meaning of the word "Yisha" in the dictionary?

yisha n. the really pro person, really really pro, prefect consellour, ex 1st company leader, won 2 awards & is just too cute to be true! XD & so sweet, and so nice, and so enthu.

I. AM. GOING. TO. BE. LIKE. MADLY. FLOATING. IN. THE. AIR. ONE. DAY. EITHER. THAT. OR. WEEPING. ALL. OVER. THE. PLACE. WHEN. THE. SEC. 4S. LEAVE. CEDAR.

Especially Yisha! You're rite becky, I'm mad & it REALLY isn't good for my health. I encourage the Sec 1s next year: NEVER GO CRAZY & MAD OVER A SENIOR. IT'S GOOD TO LIKE...TAKE THAT PERSON AS A GOOD EXAMPLE...BUT DON'T BE LIKE ME...TOTALLY FALLING APART. hee.

Still, Yisha rocks. And will always be. And I'm going for guitar. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home