Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.13.2004

... ^^ ~

Ok, I'll save you guys. I'll not write you-know-who's name till after the farewell, k? So you guys (especially Michelle Lim ZQ) won't go Yakity Yak Yak Yak. XD

Mrs Gay came back today. So humorous - a total change before she left XD She was like, saying that one particular question cheered her up coz all our answers were so...dot. XD Then she make us laugh and yepps. I PASSED MY SCIENCE! *joy* *glee* XD

Today's maths test was kinda neturally-hard (wonders if there's such a word). I was practically panicking. If this test is /30, i think i can pass. /20, bye bye :(

Now, 8:40. The school say 8:30 got this Cedar V. of the erm...I forgot. -_-'' Gonna go and watch it! XD

Broken record = hasn't said you-know-who's name for first time in countless posts XD
Also note = don't mind me being like...you know, but my board is STRICTLY not allowed for BAD COMMENTS & yep, your convo between you and your friend. The reason why it's there is for people to comment on what i wrote (positively) and for my friends to communicate with me and not for anonymous people stick things that i'm not interested to hear all over my board.

If I sound harsh, note that I HAVE TO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home