Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

2.08.2005

CNY eveee :)

Today's so FREAKINGLY eventful, I just HAVE to post here. First, we had a concert at CGSS (I preferred last year's actually, 'cos there was chocolate for me x) And besides, they really need to cook up more interesting games.) I would say the only nice parts were probrably the lion dance, and erm...the Malay dance was nice :)) All the teachers ('cept some) wore red. Some even wore EXTREMELY BRIGHT red. So bright it hurts your eyes.

Brief idea on what the teachers were wearing...(to check if my memory is good), hahas. :) Miss Wan was wearing white with some light pinkish patterns, and Miss Chia was wearing a red t-shirt with erm...black??? pants, Mrs Foong was wearing BRIGHT RED (as least, the brightest), Mrs Woo was wearing something orange, and...and...

Anyway, enough about that. So, me, Mag, Pam (and no Deb) went over to KHS to visit Mrs Yong and Zhuo Lao Shi and wish them happy new year. I never bring oranges for them, SO MALU. So we just hurriedly greeted them, and then they played like...1/2 hour of soccer before we headed off for Bugis.

We took neoprints, trading cards, etc etc. This should be the...erm...6th time I've taken a neoprint in my entire lifetime. x)) Pathetic. Really Pathetic. The interesting thing is, I met Vicky and Wei Han and Shi Hui AND 2 GUIDES SENIORS!!!! there at Bugis. Why, oh, why is the world so so so so smmmmmallll....Will the guide seniors kill me? Eeeks. x))

I'm getting lazier and lazier each year. At first, I didn't even feel like going back to KHS. (It was the shopping and taking neoprints part that attracted me like some magnet, or I would have been at home long ago.) Next year, I might not even go even if there's shopping. It really all depends.

Tze Lin and Li Mei have promised to watch ASOUE with me!!! x)) YEA! I'm not alone after all...Hahas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home