Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

2.07.2005

:))

So, after a long long hour, I'm producing this new blogskin late in the night :) This might be one of my best ones yet :) *admires it and is proud of it* MUAWHAHA. No one's on MSN. All Zzzzing already.

Tomorrow is CNY eve, and I won't say I'm THAT excited. I may or may not be going back to visit my primary school to visit my p6 teachers. I'm getting lazier and lazier each year. Tee hee. :P

Today kinda flew past. :)

Geog - Ms Low acted as though nothing happened last Friday. Like she didn't do what she did. Like she "forgotten" all about that little incident she cooked up last Friday, but I remember it. Trust me, half the time in the class, I was rolling my eyes at her.

Lit - OH GOSH. THIS. IS. THE. BEST. LIT. PERIOD. EVER. We had kinda a show and tell, and our group was the first (for today) to present our ppt. Then later came a series of roleplays. All so hilarious and I laughed and laughed and laughed. MuawHA. I esp. liked Sylviane's Snowball erm...replica? hahs :)

Maths - I must say, the computer programme Mr. Tay is using is BORING. BORING, BORING, BORING. I'll prefer it if he speaks instead of the comp. :)

Science - The computer chemistry teacher used his idiotic Macclucken (Macchicken? Mamama? Whatever...) Particiliser (whatever it is!!!) to view the particles, bla bla.

The rest of the periods were so so.

Bring 2 mandarin oranges tomorrow. Hoping no teacher gives last minute homework :))

See ya :))

Current MSN Nick: Don't want to be a replica of anybody. ROCK ON.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home