Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

7.21.2004

... ^^

TODAY. I. MADE. THE. MOST. HORRIBLE. MARCONI (sp) -- MARCARONI. ON. THE. WHOLE. PLANET. EARTH.

Yeppers. My container didn't lock the marcaroni properly and it ended up wetting my plastic bag! Am I sooo lucky I didn't place it in a Gucci bag. XD When I tasted it at home, it was so shattered and sticky...EWWW....

Today was sooooo nice! Everyone in enthic costumes and Michelle sooooo koot! :D Of course, I stuck to the uniform. Hahz. I feel much better in the u, but who knows, I may try on a saree or baju kurong next year. If I have that mood.

Yeppers, today we danced for the Sec 2s to see. Man, Coy 1's dance beri nice xia! Our so...messy :( Then later we praticed till like....5:30 and the Sec 3 and 2's peeped in! And they distracted us xia...dancing and marching with broomstick and broken umbrellas XD. I feel real real sorry for 1S. We'll try not to use your classroom next time. XD Remember to update your markers...all no ink one XD

Oh yar...reminds me...Yisha looks SO CUTE in her costume! I do hope no senior sees this. If not (place your finger to your neck and slide horizontally) XD

THAT'S. ALL. HAH. XD

"Always look on the bright side of life, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh..."

Can anyone find me somebody to love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home