Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

4.02.2006

Relatively Happy

For the past few weeks I've been relatively happy, and for some strange and superbly weird reason I cannot post a normal post with me being happy. When I'm happy I tend to crap, as shown in the previous post, or not even post at all, because there's nothing much to rant about. xDD Then I realised my poor visitors can only read the sad news or the things I crap about. O_O

Even though I've already replied to the tags at the respective tagger's blogs, I'm just going to give a more (or less) detailed reply...

JT - Aiyos, it's the thought that counts. ^^ You all rock equally, so my dear table partner, don't get too ego being at the top. xDD Any dearest ex-partner shouldn't be jealous too. :P

Weishan - Hahas, Weishan, NP. I already gave you the URL of the game at your blog comments (you might want to check it out).

Charlene a.k.a Jean - Aiyo, I know I owe you KFC, but you also owe me letter leh. :P Must be efficent, like moi. Hahas. xDD

0 - The number of days left to Campus Superstar's Grand Finale. SUPER EXCITED! HYPERVENTILATE! As for who I hope will win...I have no preference, just want to see the whole process. Heh heh.

1 - The number of days left to "Monday Blues". Boo.

2 - The number of History homework left to do. Boo Boo. And I'm supposed to love History. I love the subject in terms of reading, loathe the assignments.

3 - The number of days from Monday that I'm not going to write to my Manito...because...oh nevermind.

4 - The budget I'm giving Charlene for the KFC Meal I owe her (can bargain + $1) :P

5 - THE NUMBER OF DAYS LEFT TO GUIDES ANNUAL CAMPFIRE 2006 - SUPERHEROES! Ole ole ole ole...this year will be very different - the feeling of the campfire - cos we're organizing it. ^^

And so, despite Mdm F saying last year that Manito was never to occur again, obviously it happened this year again. O_O I mean, campfire's already off the list...if they were to remove Manito, I don't know what's going to happen. Anyways, I got a mortal that I didn't want to get. O_O *sigh* But my personal principle is that I have to write lots to my mortal because that's the way I am and as Charlene would put it, I'm highly efficent in writing letters. I wonder if I'm going to give her anything though. O_O I hope my angel's a senior, not that I have anything against the juniors, but the Sec 4s are leaving soon. *sighs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home