Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

9.02.2005

Humans.

Latest Skin: Friends Don't Quit

Be warned, I shall be analyzing the human race. If you are those people who are really REALLY toooooo proud of being humans and think you COMPLETELY understand the human race inside out, you don't really need to read the stuff below.

Humans are the most complicated species on the Earth and I don't think I'll ever understand them. Yes, that includes myself. I'm human too, and I don't understand myself either.

Let me give an example. Say this person purposely did this to test to see your response, HOW THE HECK DO YOU KNOW WHETHER YOUR RESPONSE IS RIGHT OR WRONG? Humans are different, and so are their opinions.

Say Miss A wanted to test Mr. B to see how much he liked her.

Miss A: I want to get married to Mr. C liao.
Mr. B (sounding disappointed): Since you have chose him, I wish you both all the best.

And then Miss A gets angry, saying that Mr. B doesn't really like her or he would have stopped her.

LIKE, WHAT THE FREAK? YOU MEAN THAT SHORT AND STUPID TEST DETERMINES WHETHER SOMEONE LIKES YOU OR NOT?

Firstly, if that person gives you his blessings, HE LIKES YOU, THAT WHY HE'S LEAVING YOU ALONE.
Secondly, HOW THE HECK IS HE SUPPOSED TO KNOW YOU'RE TESTING HIM.
Thirdly, he'll react differently if you said it was a test. Whatever that's coming out is real, so he REALLY is trying to congratulate you, he really likes you!!!

Therefore,
the results are POSITIVE. Arrrgh.

Miss A is crazy and I watch too much TV.

Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home