Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

2.05.2006

PARENTS.

Parents are seriously irritating. They claim they're there for us, they claim they can listen. RUBBISH. They can watch a movie and then offer to buy me a bag. And they offered because it was on SALE. DISCOUNT. 8 BUCKS. It's not that I want an expensive bag, you know. Don't buy it for the sake of buying it.

And they FORCE me to go to pack my bag and everything first before I can touch the computer. Sure, it's the right thing to do, but HUMAN NATURE AND COMMON SENSE tells you that HUMAN NATURE doesn't allow a girl who WANTS TO FRIGGING use the STUPID COMP to willingly and effortlessly bring herself to do all these things. Can't you just set me a time limit on the comp and then wait for me to end on it (willingly), before I go do the things more willingly? Do you think I'm able to do it when I'm SO CRAPPISHLY ANGRY AND FEEL LIKE I WANT TO KICK THE ENTIRE PLANET? It won't do EITHER OF US GOOD.

You tell me to reflect after watching I Not Stupid Too. OH, YOU DON'T HAVE TO REFLECT. I'M THE ONE WHO NEEDS REFLECTING. YOU CAN JUST SIT THERE AND THINK YOUR WAY OF DOING THINGS IS ABSOULTELY PERFECT.

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. YOU KNOW THAT YOURSELF. BRINGING ME TO SAKAE SUSHI YESTERDAY AND OFFERING TO BUY ME A BAG ON OFFER ISN'T GOING TO HELP. IT'S NOT ABOUT THE OFFERED BAG. IT'S ABOUT THE THOUGHT. IF YOU'RE GOING TO BUY IT FOR ME JUST BECAUSE IT'S ON OFFER OR BECAUSE YOU WATCHED SOME MOVIE, THEN I DON'T SEE THE REASON TO OFFER IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home